The following criteria and process are designed to find and filter impact ventures with the potential to scale that have the best fit with our program. Please read this carefully before you apply and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Applications for 2016/2017 are open.
You can apply for the program if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a purpose-driven entrepreneur, working on tackling sustainability issues. We have a special interest in enterprises that tackle sustainability issues in emerging economies
- You have proof-of-concept (i.e., revenue generating, revenue testing)
- You are seeking investment
- Your venture is legally incorporated in The Netherlands
- You are building a scalable product, technology or solution in one of the following fields:
- Energy & Mobility
- Supply Chains & Logistics
- New materials & Waste
- Agriculture, Water & Food
- Circular Economy
Do you have questions about these criteria, what they mean for you and whether you are eligible. please get in touch with our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the application deadline (11 December 23:59), we will review all applications and make a pre-selection of 25-30 candidates that will be invited for the selection event on Debember 20th. If you are invited to the selection event, you will have the chance to present yourself and your venture and have short conversations with our selection committee. After the selection event, the final selection is made and you will be informed by mid October.
Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE
We ask all our participants to sign a Cohort Participation Agreement, which you can find here. Please read it carefully before signing up.